Be part of the campaign
The companies we shop with care what their customers think. The more of us speak up and call out brands that advertise in divisive media, the stronger our collective voice will be.
- Campaign online – take screenshots of advertisers on the Daily Mail and tweet the advertisers, asking them to stop their online advertising for these sites. Remember to tag @stopfundinghate and keep it polite and friendly. Find out more about how to take action on Twitter.
- If a company gets back in touch with you, please let us know! Just fill out this short form here.
- Volunteer – Stop Funding Hate volunteers to do research, lend their experience and create content. Please email Alex on email@example.com if you want to help out. Just tell us a little bit about yourself and how much time you might have.
If you own or work for a company and want to make sure you’re not funding hate, then firstly, congratulations! Secondly, there are a few simple things you can do.
- Block online ads for the Daily Mail. You can either speak to your media agency or use these instructions to block them through the Google Display Network. You can also block through Facebook Audience Network using their guide.
- Get in touch, we’re happy to chat! We can discuss ethical advertising and add you to our ‘good list’. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.